Huawei Spark Ignite 2021 - Thailand Startup Competition
Fire up your startup and take it to new heights with Huawei!
Traducir esta página
Frequently Asked Questions
When there is an update, you will receive an email from the admin on the Agorize platform and a notification at your provided email address. Please make sure you have clicked ‘Participate’ and checked your mailbox!
You will receive an email confirmation upon successful registration. If you do not receive any confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update your details, log in, and go to your participant profile to edit or change your details.
In this challenge, only one member should apply and will act as the representative for the company in question. In the later stage, a second representative may be required.
To be eligible for this competition your Company must:
- Have a commercialised products/services
- Startups with Traction - Revenue, clients (preferred)
- Business entity and/or clients in Asia Pacific
- Must have at least 2 members for presentation
- Must be able to pitch in English
- Not currently part of Huawei Partner Network
- Top 15 from Spark 2020 or Spark malaysia are not eligible to compete.
- Have a solution in one of the categories listed in the Brief.
Your Company must submit a 13-slide PDF in English explaining:
- Executive summary – 1 slide
- Problem Statement – 1 slides
- Service and business Model (e.g. What's your service and business model) and how money works (e.g. pricing structure)? – 1 slide
- Sales & Growth Transactions - 2 slides
- Service revenue of (up to) last 3 years and revenue forecast for 2021
- Size of client/user base, reference client/project
- Market Potential - 1 slide
- Competitive Landscape - 1 slide
- Solution outline – 3 slides
- High-level solution architecture
- Solution USP
- Solution development roadmap & key challenge(s)
- Strategy/Business Growth Roadmap – 1 slide
- Funding Received - 1 slide
- Team – 1 slide
For the second voting phase, challengers will be asked to submit an edited version of their slide deck from Round 1.
- Market Potential
- Service Model
- Business Traction
- Technology USP Scalability & Limitations
- Financial Viability
- Team Strength
Mentoring is part of the rewards for the TOP 20 selected companies.
Once you are selected, you can interact with your mentors in participation space and your "Mentors" tab will be enabled to message your mentors.
The announcement will be made in early September.
Stay tuned for further information!
The finals will take place in Thailand in September. Stay tuned for further information.
You will need to prepare for a 8-min pitch presentation and a 7-min Q&A session in English