Huawei Spark Ignite 2022 - Global Startup Competition
Scaling is the name of the game; ambition is a must. Do you have what it takes to bring your startup to new heights with Huawei? We want you!
Translate this page
Frequently Asked Questions
First click on "Create an account" and follow the registration instructions. Then click the blue "Participate" button on the platform to finalise your participant account details. You can then start filling in the participation form and submit your proposal!
When there is an update or announcement, you will receive a message from the admin on the Agorize platform and a notification via the email address provided during user registration. Please make sure you have clicked "Participate" to finalise your participant account and check your mailbox for updates!
You will receive an email confirmation upon successful registration. If you do not receive any confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update your details, log in, and go to your participant profile to edit or change your details.
In this challenge, only one member should apply and will act as representative for the company in question. In the later stages, a second representative may be required.
To be eligible for this competition, your Company must be a:
- Growth startup (at least Seed stage)
- Startup with services/products that are already commercially available
- Startup with traction - Revenue, clients (preferred)
- Business entity and/or with clients in Asia Pacific
- Not currently part of Huawei Spark
- Not currently part of Huawei Partner Network
- Top 15 from Spark Ignite 2021, Spark Ignite 2020, Spark Malaysia, Spark Thailand and past winners of AppsUP 2020 are not eligible to compete
- Have a solution in one of the categories listed in the Brief
- Executive summary – 1 slide
- Problem Statement – 1 slide
- Service and Business Model (e.g. What's your service and business model), and how money works (e.g. pricing structure)? – 1 slide
- Sales & Growth Transactions - 2 slides
- Service revenue of (up to) last 3 years and revenue forecast for 2022
- Size of client/user base, reference client/project
- Market Potential - 1 slide
- Competitive Landscape - 1 slide
- Solution outline – 3 slides
- High-level solution architecture
- Solution USP
- Solution development roadmap & key challenge(s)
- Strategy/Business Growth Roadmap – 1 slide
- Funding Received - 1 slide
- Team – 1 slide
For the second shortlisting phase, participants will be asked to submit a 2-minute video introducing their solution - elevator-pitch style!
- Market Potential
- Service Model
- Business Traction
- Technology USP Scalability & Limitations
- Financial Viability
The Top 25 semi-finalists will receive mentorship from Huawei experts as part of the selection for the Final Event.
Once you are selected, you can interact with your mentors in “My Space” and your "Mentors" tab will be enabled for you to message your mentors.
The announcement for the Top 10 finalists will be made by 3 October 2022.
Will I have to demonstrate a working prototype/video walkthrough and what are the pitch requirements for the Final?
Stay tuned for further information!
The Final Event will take place in Singapore on 11 October 2022! Stay tuned for further information.