Huawei Spark Ignite 2021 - Thailand Startup Competition
Fire up your startup and take it to new heights with Huawei!
Translate this page
*If the video doesn't load, click HERE
Huawei is calling on Tech startups across Thailand to join this competition for a chance to enter the Huawei Spark Accelerator program to power your startup with financial, go-to-market, mentoring and networking support, and more.
We are looking for innovative startups with pioneering tech solutions in Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Education, Telecommunications, eCommerce/Internet, Media & Gaming, and Mobile Application.
If you are looking to further expand your startup in Thailand, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Leverage technological and innovation leadership with Huawei to POWER DIGITAL THAILAND!
*Startups that are already a part of the Spark cohort, or startups currently part of Huawei’s partner network are not eligible to compete
Fields of Interest
Financial Services & Insurance
Media & Gaming
May 20 - Jul 31
Register and submit your Startup Pitch Deck!
Aug 1 - Aug 13
The top 20 startups will be shortlisted.
Aug 14 - Aug 27
The top 20 will be mentored by Huawei to develop their product concept and improve/practice their pitch.
Aug 28 - Sep 3
The top 10 startups will be shortlisted.
Finalists to pitch live in front of Spark Competition Jury Panel.
Prizes & Incentives
- USD 125K Cloud Credits
- Admission to the Huawei Spark Program, in the “Accelerate” Tier
- Admission to Huawei Spark Fire
- Admission to Spark Go-China program
- USD 80K Cloud Credits
- Admission to the Huawei Spark Program “Accelerate” Tier
- Admission to Spark Go-China Program
- USD 20K Cloud Credits
- Admission to the Huawei Spark Program “Incubate” Tier
- USD 5K Cloud Credits
- Top 2 Winners: USD 50K worth of Go-To-Market resources and support
- 3rd: USD 25K worth of Go-To-Market resources and support
- 4th & 5th: USD 10K worth of Go-To-Market resources and support
- The Top 5 will be shortlisted and fast-tracked to AppsUP 2021
- Access to 5-week structured programming academy
- 1 year's access to Huawei Mobile Innovation - DIGIX Lab's offline space and online resources
- One-to-one pre-competition mentorship session with Huawei mentors for Top 20 selected startups
- Opportunity to be coached by spark Advisory Council, comprising of 20 C-level industry leaders
- Ranked 1st to 3rd:
- Independent office (2 - 5 people team size), free of charge for 3 months
- Global marketing promotion and brand exposure opportunity
- 2-year Eco-membership
- Ranked 4th to 10th
- Open office space, free of charge for 3 months
- 2-year Eco-membership